- September 4-5, 2021 – Cornell ReSounds Festival: Kurt Rohde to sing (2018, rev. 2021)
- September 15-19, 2021 – VIVO music festival; Columbus, OH. Webern Fünf geistliche Lieder, op. 15; Benjamin Martin Illustration (world premiere); Schubert Der Hirt auf dem Felsen.
- September 21, 2021 – Lydia Brown faculty recital; Paul Hall, The Juilliard School. John Harbison After Long Silence (world premiere)
- October 16-24, 2021 – Tour with Musicians from Marlboro performing Schubert’s Ellens Gesänge and Aida Shirazi’s Soliloquy of the Unnamed (world premiere)
- Brattleboro, VT: Brattleboro Music Center; October 16, 3 PM
- Greenwich, CT: Greenwich Library; October 17, 4 PM
- Philadelphia, PA: Perelman Theater; October 19, 7:30 PM
- New York, NY: Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall; October 22, 8:00 PM
- Cambridge, MA: Pickman Hall, Longy School of Music; October 24, 3:00 PM
- November 1, 2021 – NYFOS Next presents a tribute to James Primosch. With tenor Daniel McGrew and pianist Ryan McCullough in the Kaufman Music Center’s Ann Goodman Recital Hall.
- November 9, 2021 – YIVO Institute for Jewish Research presents Alexander Krein’s Ten Yiddish Songs, op. 49 in a virtual premiere at 1:00 PM.
- December 10, 2021 – Harvard Musical Association presents Brahms’ Die schöne Magelone, performed and narrated with pianist Ryan McCullough
Stay tuned for updates!